Directions to RRT9 Meeting & Tank Car Training:
1. From I-40, take Exit 185 to Camp Navajo/Bellemont.
2. Turn away from the truck stop toward the Navajo Depot sign.
3. At the Depot sign, follow Hughes Avenue as it snakes left, right,
and left, right.
4. The road straightens, you see a guard house at center left.
It is probably empty. The guard will approach from the
building at your right front.
5. Show the guard your driver's license and/or agency ID.
He has the access list for all three days.
6. Turn 90-degrees left. Follow the road past the fire station
to a one-story building on your right. The is Spc. Jeremiah
W. Robinson Readiness Center, Camp Navajo, Bellemont,
Signs on the front door will direct you to the meeting room.
Restrooms are in the main hallway.
Camp Navajo (928) 773-3200.
PROPOSAL TO AMEND SUBPART J
OF THE NATIONAL CONTINGENCY PLAN
REQUEST FOR COMMENT
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is proposing to amend Subpart J of the National Contingency Plan (NCP) requirements for the use of dispersants, and other chemical and biological agents to respond to oil spills in waters of the U.S. The public has the opportunity to comment on this proposed rule during a 90-day period following its publication in the Federal Register.
Comments must be received on or before 90 days after publication of the proposed rule in the Federal Register. Comments must be identified by Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OPA-2006-0090, and submitted by one of the following methods:
- Federal Rulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.
- Mail: The mailing address of the docket for this rulemaking is EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC), Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OPA-2006-0090, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20460.
- Hand Delivery: Such deliveries are only accepted during the Docket’s normal hours of operation, and special arrangements should be made for deliveries of boxed information.